Tap Into Opportunities to Put Your Business Front and Center
The NAWBO® Women’s Business Conference (WBC) brings together hundreds of women and small business owners for the opportunity to network, be inspired and take away tools and resources to grow their businesses. It’s a tremendous opportunity for businesses, both large and small, to get front and center with this community:
- Women business owners are a fiercely loyal audience and want to buy from companies that support their community
- They are part of the fastest growing segment of today’s economy
- They employ more than 13 million people
- They generate $1.9 trillion in sales
- They are expected to generate more than half of the 9.72 million new small business jobs forecasted by 2018
Opportunities are filling up quickly for conference exhibitors, program book advertisers and small business promo package participants. The deadline is July 31st so act now!
For more information on how to sponsor, exhibit and advertise, download the WBC2012 Sponsorship Prospectus PDF here.
To sign up as an exhibitor online, click here and register as an exhibitor.
For further information, please contact WBC2012@nawbo.org.
Not yet registered for the conference?