Wells Fargo Online Library
NAWBO is pleased to announce the launch of the Wells Fargo Business Insight Series. These short-length videos provide business owners access to a wide array of meaningful advice, addressing today’s most pressing business challenges and opportunities. They are all located in a convenient online library.NAWBO continues to be the highest referral partner for Wells Fargo webcasts—a clear indication that NAWBO members find information and content delivered through this vehicle valuable. On the Wells Fargo online library at https://www.wellsfargo.com/biz/webcast, you’ll find:
- More than 60 video clips covering six business disciplines
- Business owners sharing their own experiences
- Interviews with specialists and tips from industry insiders
- Topics ranging from credit management, financing, retirement planning, marketing, health care and more
- Useful information, tips and advice to help your business succeed
To see the full list of more than 70 videos available that address timely topics from financing and credit to general business management in the library, go to www.wellsfargo.com/biz/insight.
Taxes are one of the largest expenditures annually for small businesses, and this year offers unique opportunities to save given the economic stimulus and other tax rule changes. As a business owner looking to cut costs, Wells Fargo and NAWBO invite you to view Smart Tax Planning for Your Business, the newest video in the Wells Fargo online library at https://www.wellsfargo.com/biz/webcast.
This practical program features three tax industry specialists sharing actionable and topical information on how strategic tax planning improves cash flow and builds a solid business foundation. Plus, Paul and Frank Garcia, of Lone Star Coffee in Houston tell the story of managing and growing their business by keeping tax implications in mind.
The video provides valuable insight on:
• Understanding your tax realities today and creating a tax plan for tomorrow
• Using specific strategies that can help lower your tax burden
• Benefiting from tax deductions, credits and other opportunities
• Common audit triggers and preparing in case of audit
• Maximizing your savings with new tax rules for 2009