© NAWBO | 800.55.NAWBO
Access to Capital
- American Express OPEN: is the leading payment card issuer for small businesses in the United States and supports business owners with products and services to help them run and grow their businesses.
- Wells Fargo: Offers a broad range of financial solutions to help you.
- 360 Financial Literacy: read articles on money management and financial planning for your business and family.
- Springboard Enterprises: discover programs and resources for increasing access to capital for women entrepreneurs.
- Small Business Administration: learn about different sources of funding available from the SBA.
- AdvanceMe, Inc.: learn about this source of capital that you repay with a portion of future credit card sales.
- Count Me In: get loans of $500 to $10,000 for women starting new businesses.
- Small Business Investment Company (SBIC): discover resources from this Small Business Administration program.
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation: find research and initiatives on increasing access to capital.