Our Events Calendar allows women entrepreneurs to connect and engage in regional, national and international events – to expand their network and spheres of influence within the entrepreneurial community at large. To have an event/conference uploaded onto the NAWBO® events calendar, please submit in writing to publications@NAWBO.org for consideration.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
UPCOMING NAWBO® PROGRAMS & EVENTS
NAWBO Member Orientation
Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 4:00 pm ET
Did you know that with your NAWBO membership you have the following benefits;
• Affinity Partners- “member only” benefits
• eLearning Series-cutting edge resources to become a better business leader
• Ability to increase your company’s visibility
• Opportunity to develop leadership skills
This webinar will provide best practices of how to get the most out of your NAWBO membership! We look forward to your participation.
*Note-All members will benefit from this webinar.
Click here to register.
NAWBO Leadership Boot Camp
February 5, 2015
Hotel: New York Marriott Downtown $199 a night.
Hotel registration link coming soon
Here is the preliminary agenda:
· Grow your membership
· What it means to serve on a board – your responsibilities to the organization, the culture and the bottom line
· How to be a better team
· How advocacy can engage your membership, bring in higher revenue WBOs and more
· Chapter Financial Management (aka Treasurer and Board Financial Training)
· Local Chapter Education and Programming
· NAWBO Backend Admin Reports Training
· One-on-One Advisory Sessions with Rachael Bender, Director of Chapter Services; Joy Lutes, Director of Public Policy; Deborah Snyder, Director of Membership or Presidents Assembly Steering Committee Regional Representatives
Click here to register, cost is $75 per attendee.