Our Events Calendar allows women entrepreneurs to connect and engage in regional, national and international events – to expand their network and spheres of influence within the entrepreneurial community at large. To have an event/conference uploaded onto the NAWBO® events calendar, please submit in writing to publications@NAWBO.org for consideration.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
UPCOMING NAWBO® PROGRAMS & EVENTS
NAWBO Presidents Assembly Webinar: Engage Your Members with Public Policy
August 21, 2014 at 12:00 (noon) ET
2015 will be NAWBO’s 40th Anniversary. Do YOU know the story behind NAWBO’s origins? Would you be surprised that our DNA is all about Public Policy?
Join us to learn:
• Great Public Policy factoids about NAWBO that you can use to recruit new members and raise your Chapter’s profile in the community
• Practical suggestions about how to START engaging your members and your community in discussions that impact Women-Owned Businesses
• PA Steering Committee Member, architect Madeline Slay, will share her Chapter experiences and joining her local community’s city council to represent interests of fellow WBOs
• NAWBO has some wonderful resources to help you, wherever your chapter is in its lifecycle
Bring your Board Members to educate themselves about WHY Public Policy is important to NAWBO, and prepare to lead your Chapter’s engagement in Public Policy.
NAWBO Public Policy adviser Joy Lutes will share what NAWBO is doing on the federal level to advocate for women business owners and how you can maximize this at your chapter.
All chapter leaders are encouraged to attend, Click here to register.
The Power of You - NAWBO Women's Business Conference
September 8-9, 2014
JW Marriott Indianapolis
- WBC2013 Video Review
- WBC PHOTO GALLERY - Past Events
- Conference Agenda
- Things to Do in Indianapolis
- Book Your Room
Click here for more information and to register.
Inc. Women's Summit
September 18, 2014
New York City
Save $130 with code NAWBO