A Mastermind is the same small group of women that meet on a regular peer-to-peer basis to confidentially discuss business matters in a more in-depth, supportive and consultative manner. Over time, as familiarity builds, these groups often serve in an advisory manner for members.
Our Premier Members are eligible to participate in one Mastermind for free. We currently have Mastermind groups in the following regions:
- Near North (2nd Wednesday of each month)
- Northwest (3rd Tuesday of each month)
- North Suburbs (Quarterly – 3rd Thursday in January, April, July and October)
- West Town (2nd Wednesday of each month)
- Loop (2nd Tuesday of each month)
Please email Melissa Lagowski at firstname.lastname@example.org to join a Mastermind.