Set the Stage for Success at NAWBO Leadership Onboarding!
Grab your chapter’s 2023-2024 leadership team—including both incoming and returning chapter leaders—and join us in person for a day filled with tools, resources and connections to set the stage for your success in the year ahead.
You read that right: leadership team. We know that running a successful chapter takes a village, so we’re inviting yours to participate in this first-ever onboarding event for all chapter leaders across the country.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
• Hear from NAWBO National’s Chair and Chair Elect
• Explore what it takes to balance running a successful chapter and business
• Get best practices and insights from a panel of past presidents
• Participate in Chapter of Excellence and One Page Business Plan workshops
• See how the Bank of America Ambassador program can support you
• Discover the difference you can make for all women entrepreneurs in your community
• Be there for updates on new technology with organization-wide impacts
• Huddle with leaders in the same role for other chapters
• Get your questions answered from the National staff and board
One complimentary registration per chapter is provided (your chapter should have received a promo code for this; if not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
All additional registrations are $75/chapter leader. There will be a $50 processing fee for registration cancellation requests received beginning May 15, 2023.
If you have significant dietary restrictions or need special accommodations at this event, please email email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
The Westin Washington D.C. City Center
1400 M Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Phone: +1 202 429 1700
National Board Installation Sponsor