The Circle is a national program designed specifically for our Premier members who own larger businesses that exceed $1 Million in annual revenue. This program offers connections, access, and learning opportunities above and beyond membership.
· Special workshops & activities at the Women’s Business Conference (WBC)
· Meet & greets with keynote speakers at the conference
· Field trips to tour local woman-owned business facilities
· Mastermind groups
· Receptions with sponsors and NAWBO board
· Two one-day retreats each year with workshops and special activities
· Speakers bureau
· Invitation to NAWBO Day on the Hill in DC
· Virtual business book club
· And many others
· January 26-27, 2017, Circle Retreat, Orlando, Florida. CLICK HERE for Agenda
· June TBD, 2017, Circle retreat, Washington DC (day after NAWBO Day on the Hill)
· October 15-17, 2017, WBC2017, Minneapolis, MN
The annual fee to join the Circle is $2,500. This includes tickets to the WBC and both retreats, and covers all Circle activities and benefits. Participants are responsible for their own transportation and lodging.
The Circle is limited to 50 charter participants for the first year. Click here to join this exclusive group.