Virtual Connect & Learn: Personalities, Profits and Progress for Building Successful Relationships | NAWBO


Virtual Connect & Learn: Personalities, Profits and Progress for Building Successful Relationships

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 5:00pm6:00pm

Speaking a common ‘personality language’ in the work place will help:

  • avoid communication issues,
  • resolve problems more quickly and
  • impact the productivity and profitability of your company.

While interviewing new hires, it is the practice of most companies to look at the education and technical skill set of the potential hire. However, studies have shown that technical skill, beginning with intelligence accounts for only 15% of success in the work place. The other 85% of workplace success comes from people skills!  People are influenced and motivated differently. This is basically true because people have different personality styles and each personality has different basic needs.

Learn some basics about personality types, how to identify them and utilize that knowledge in building better relationships with customers and employees to grow your business. 


Presented by Janet Kendall White, NAWBO Cleveland

Founder/CEO Berkshire Group Inc.
Janet Kendall White is founder and CEO of Berkshire Group, Inc., an award-winning Authorized Partner with Wiley & Sons, Inc. for Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors™ and certified WBE and WOSB. For more than two decades Berkshire Group has helped organizations grow through strategic planning facilitation, leadership and culture development and process improvement. Berkshire Group’s primary purpose is to equip organizations of all disciplines to meet their current goals and prepare for the future.

Janet’s expertise is in coaching executives and other leaders and working with groups of people to identify their desired business outcome and mobilizing energy to receive desired results. She is a sought-after speaker and is often called on to help facilitate complex problems with diverse groups of people and then to implement the project plan that is devised.

Janet holds an MBA from Hofstra University and has completed post-graduate work at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland and National Training Labs.  She is a Certified Professional Consultant (CPC), SHRM-SCP and is certified in a variety of leadership assessment instruments.  Janet speaks nationally on leadership, understanding personalities, entrepreneurship, process improvement and organization change.

Janet and Berkshire Group, Inc. have published multiple training workbooks that are utlized in their leadership development training and available to clients and to the public.

Janet currently volunteers her time with organizations that support women and girls and veterans. She serves on boards, raises money for endowment funds and has served as President of two women’s organization boards.


Engineered and Hosted by System Solutions, Inc.