2017 NAWBO Greater DC Woman of Distinction Award: Apply Now!
The NAWBO Greater DC Woman of Distinction Award honors accomplished women business owners who demonstrate strong leadership in the advancement of women in business in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area and beyond.
It's our way of acknowledging and thanking those women who strengthen our members and the larger women's business environment. Apply on behalf of yourself or a deserving woman you know!
A Woman of Distinction has demonstrated a track record of strong support for women business owners and promoting and strengthening the women's business environment.
Candidates must be:
- Located in the greater Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area
- A female business owner or decision-making executive responsible for business performance
- A woman whose work shows her contribution to the advancement of women in business
- NAWBO membership is not required
- Self-applications will be accepted
- Finalists must attend the WOD Networking Event on May 18, 2017
- Finalists must attend the award presentation on June 7, 2017
- Current NAWBO Greater DC board members are ineligible
- Nominees may not have received this award within the last 5 years