NAWBO urges the Small Business Administration to take action ensuring women-owned businesses receive five percent of federal contracts.
- Group letter to the SBA stating the opposition of NAWBO and several other organizations to the proposed rule on the Women-Owned Business Set-Aside Program, March 31, 2008
- Letter stating NAWBO's comments on the proposed rule on the Women-Owned Business Set-Aside Program, February 25, 2008
- Letter asking the Small Business Administration to act immediately to ensure that women business owners receive their fair share of government contracts, May 25, 2007
- Letter sent to SBA Administrator Steven C. Preston, July 25, 2006
- Comments from NAWBO President Carol Kuc on Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Assistance Program, July 17, 2007
- Letter sent to the SBA, August 2005