The Circle is an ever-evolving national program designed specifically for our Premier members who own larger businesses that exceed $1 Million in annual revenue. This program offers exceptional connections, access, and learning opportunities above and beyond membership.
- Full Conference Registration to the 2021 Women's Business Conference
- VIP pass to exclusive Circle only workshops & activities at the 2020 Women’s Business Conference (Virtual)
- On-Demand access to the private Circle Room in NAWBO Institute platform for access to prior workshops, tools, resources and access to other women in the Circle.
- Meet & greets with keynote speakers at the 2021 Women's Business Conference
- Targeted High-End VIP training throughout the year on topics of high importance to women running larger businesses
- Optional Monthly Virtual, Highly-Confidential, Professionally Facilitated Mastermind groups
- Connections/Receptions with sponsors and NAWBO board
- Three retreats each year with workshops and special activities (virtual and in-person as allowed)
- Invitation to NAWBO Advocacy Day on the Hill
- Quarterly Virtual business book club
- Virtual Happy Hours for better connection and relationship building inside the Circle
- Monthly Inside The Circle newsletter to make sure you don't miss a single benefit or opportunity
- Opportunities throughout the year to speak, be on panels, submit articles, both inside and outside of the NAWBO Nation - great visibility!
The annual fee to join the Circle is only $2,500. This includes VIP passes to the National Women's Business Conference and all benefits above. Participants are responsible for their own transportation and lodging when they choose to travel to an event.
Click here to join this exclusive group.
Have questions? Please email National Program Director, Lynda Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org