The Loan Fund is an award-winning nonprofit organization that has helped hundreds of financially under-served small businesses and nonprofits across New Mexico to start, grow and thrive. Our clients are typically unable to access credit through banks or credit unions.
The Loan Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is certified by the US Treasury Department as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
Quick Facts About The Loan Fund:
- The Loan Fund's loan portfolio supports over 1,200 New Mexican jobs
- The businesses that we are helping generate over $100 million in revenues annually
- 60%+ of borrowers are minority entrepreneurs
- 45% of borrowers are women entrepreneurs
- Nearly all of our borrowers were unable to access financing through banks or credit unions
- The Loan Fund was founded in 1989 to help alleviate poverty across New Mexico
- We are New Mexico's oldest and most experienced nonprofit community lending organization
- Loans and lines of credit at affordable rates to new and existing small businesses, as well as nonprofit organizations
- Loans range from $5,000 to $750,000
- Pre-loan consulting services to help clients become credit-ready
- Active-loan consulting and training services to help clients' businesses succeed!
- Hablamos español