Because NAWBO Orlando is part of a national organization we can make your voice heard on Capitol Hill. If you want to grow your business, you should know that NAWBO is dedicated to promoting and fostering the success of women- owned companies. Being a NAWBO member entitles you to discounts on a growing number of business products and services.
- Do you want a place to talk about the mutual experiences that are unique to women business owners?
- Do you want to develop business skills that will help carry your mission to succeed?
- Do you want to make friendships and form alliances that will enhance your life?
Members increase exposure for themselves and their businesses through:
- One-on-one meetings.
- Media opportunities.
- Speaking opportunities.
- Tradeshow opportunities.
Our members are able to gain exposure outside the community by:
- Attending national events where NAWBO members interact with other entrepreneurs as well as corporate and political leaders.
- Being represented politically through NAWBO's Political Action Committee and an organizational alliance with Women Impacting Public Policy.
- Participating in a NAWBO speaker’s bureau.
- Being listed on NAWBO's national website and in its printed directory.
If you want to join a Group where women mean business...then NAWBO - Orlando is for you.
NAWBO Orlando at the National Entrepreneur Center
Fashion Square Mall
3201 E. Colonial Dr. Ste. A20
Orlando FL 32803
CLICK HERE for MAP
NAWBO Orlando's mission is to be the organization of choice for women business owners in Central Florida. We accomplish this via our high caliber of educational programs, philanthropy and social interaction. We strive to:
STRENGTHEN the wealth-creating capacity of our members and promote economic development;
CREATE innovative and effective changes in the business culture;
BUILD strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations; and
TRANSFORM public policy and influence opinion.