Microsoft Wants to Know Your “No Small Thing”
Enter Your Video By April 21st to Win!
The deadline for NAWBO’s “No Small Thing” video contest has been extended to April 21st and now there is more reason than ever to enter your 2-minute or less video! Microsoft is now the official video contest sponsor and is offering these amazing prizes:
- Grand Prize: $1,500 Microsoft Store gift card, complimentary registration to the National Women’s Business Conference 2017 hosted by NAWBO, recognition on stage at the conference and a half-page ad in the conference program book
- Second Place: $500 Microsoft Store gift card and a half-page ad in the conference program book
- Runner-up: Half-page ad in the conference program book
The winners will be announced during Small Business Week, which runs May 1-5, 2017. NAWBO will feature the finalists and grand prize winner in e-blasts and on social media. NAWBO members will also have their videos shared on social media this month as they are submitted.
Learn more about this year’s contest here.
Submit your video by the April 21st deadline to [email protected].
More from this issue
- Consider Tax Incentives With Your Next Capital or Workforce Investment
- What Would You Do With More Money?
- Determine Your Best Path to Public Service
- Griselda Quezada-Chavez Goes Global with Q&C Exim
- Q&A With Loreen Gilbert, NAWBO National Board Member
- Making Pro-Growth Tax Reform a Reality
- She Said/She Said: Changing Tax Laws and Tax Reform
- The 2017 Tax Law Changes You Can’t Miss
- Iowa’s Lieutenant Governor Kim Reynolds Talks Women in Public Service and Business
- It’s Never Too Early to Start Thinking “Taxes”