Celebrate Global Women’s Entrepreneurship in Nicaragua This Fall with Opportunity International
By Jennifer Mitrenga Maymon, VP of Global Business Development and Women’s Philanthropy at Opportunity International
Join us on a once-in-a-lifetime immersion experience in Nicaragua this fall with Opportunity International. Opportunity International is a proud NAWBO international alliance partner and a leader in global women’s entrepreneurship. For more than 45 years, Opportunity International has been serving millions of women entrepreneurs with access to transformational financial services, education and training in over 25 countries across the globe. As one of the oldest and largest international development organizations serving women, Opportunity International believes in the power of women investing in women. Learn more about NAWBO’s partnership with Opportunity International here: https://www.nawbo.org/partners/international/opportunity-international.
NAWBO National Board Member and Opportunity International Ambassador Loreen Gilbert, along with NAWBO National Board Member Jeanette Armbrust and NAWBO National CEO Jen Earle, will lead an inspirational insight trip to Nicaragua. The trip will likely take place the week of November 26-December 2, 2017.
Learn more about one of the poorest countries in the world and how women are working together to empower their communities and country. Explore from the ground-up one of the most innovative economic development community models of this century and bask in the bliss of an unspoiled cultural experience. Create a connection with women entrepreneurs and communities across the globe that will change your life. Share your talents with a women business owner in need.
To learn more about the Opportunity International Nicaragua experience, please contact Joy Lutes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from this issue
- How Big Is Your World?
- So You Want to Export? These Steps and Tips Will Make All the Difference
- Jenny Poon Brings Entrepreneurs Together with Co+Hoots
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP: Q&A With Shaila Rao Mistry, NAWBO National Board Member
- These “Daring” Women Reveal Why They Won’t Miss WBC2017…And Why YOU Won’t Want to Either
- WBC2017 Keynote, Author and Journalist Gayle Tzemach Lemmon Talks “Women Soldiers”
- Thinking About Going Global? Read This Book First
- Where Are 1,000 Women From Every Corner of the World Going?
- GO GLOBAL, BUT DON’T GO BLINDLY: How to Dominate in the International Market