Where Are 1,000 Women From Every Corner of the World Going?
This year’s Global Summit of Women is headed to Tokyo, Japan on May 11-13, 2017. NAWBO is currently forming a delegation to join 1,000 women leaders in business and government from every corner of the world for this leading international forum to accelerate women’s economic progress worldwide.
This year’s Summit theme is “Beyond Womenomics: Accelerating Access.” Be part of the important conversation—and the solution—on:
- Speeding women’s ascent to business leadership
- Scaling the growth of women-owned enterprises
- Opening up the global market to women in business
- Moving more women and girls into technology industries
- Fostering more family-friendly policies that benefit both women and men
In addition, the 2017 Summit will share information on how to access the Japanese and Asia-Pacific market, showcase women business and government leaders from the region and provide skills-building and networking sessions. Learn more about the event here: www.globewomen.org.
For more information on joining the NAWBO delegation at this year’s Global Summit of Women, contact Becky Ragan at [email protected].
More from this issue
- Jenny Poon Brings Entrepreneurs Together with Co+Hoots
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP: Q&A With Shaila Rao Mistry, NAWBO National Board Member
- These “Daring” Women Reveal Why They Won’t Miss WBC2017…And Why YOU Won’t Want to Either
- WBC2017 Keynote, Author and Journalist Gayle Tzemach Lemmon Talks “Women Soldiers”
- Thinking About Going Global? Read This Book First
- GO GLOBAL, BUT DON’T GO BLINDLY: How to Dominate in the International Market
- How Big Is Your World?
- Celebrate Global Women’s Entrepreneurship in Nicaragua This Fall with Opportunity International
- So You Want to Export? These Steps and Tips Will Make All the Difference