HOW DO GREAT LEADERS INSPIRE ACTION? Start With Why
Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers -- and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling.
More from this issue
- THIS JUST IN: New Report Focuses on Increasing WBO Access to Private Markets
- ONBOARD: Revolutionizing the Board Diversity Problem
- What to Expect: The Year Ahead in Advocacy
- Government Certifications Is Ranjani Mohana’s Expertise with R Mo Business Solutions
- EVERYONE HAS A WHY: What’s Yours?
- WHY ASK WHY? Knowing and Driving Your Purpose Leads to Business Growth and Success
- Why NAWBO? See For Yourself!
- The Seed
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP
- Driven by Our Purpose
- One Hundred and Three Days