What to Expect: The Year Ahead in Advocacy
As part of NAWBO, you have a powerful voice on Capitol Hill and in your state capitals. Discover how we might use that voice in the year ahead during our first Advocacy Webinar of 2017!
Tuesday, January 17th • 12 p.m. EST
Interact with NAWBO members from the across the country and hear from Senate Small Business Committee staffer Meredith West, who will share her expertise on the issues and insight into what we can expect from Congress in 2017.
Meredith is a 15-year veteran of small business policy. She has been with the Senate Small Business Committee for more than seven years. Prior to her tenure with the Committee, she served as Assistant Administrator for Policy and Strategic Planning at the SBA (Senior Executive Service level). Earlier in her career, she was a Legislative Assistant for former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, M.D. (R-TN) and former Senator Fred Thompson (R-TN).
Learn more and register here: https://www.nawbo.org/events/what-expect-capitol-hill-2017-discussion-meredith-west
More from this issue
- THIS JUST IN: New Report Focuses on Increasing WBO Access to Private Markets
- ONBOARD: Revolutionizing the Board Diversity Problem
- Government Certifications Is Ranjani Mohana’s Expertise with R Mo Business Solutions
- HOW DO GREAT LEADERS INSPIRE ACTION? Start With Why
- EVERYONE HAS A WHY: What’s Yours?
- WHY ASK WHY? Knowing and Driving Your Purpose Leads to Business Growth and Success
- Why NAWBO? See For Yourself!
- The Seed
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP
- DRIVEN BY OUR PURPOSE
- One Hundred and Three Days