You’ve heard it before: You have to experience a WBC for yourself to really know how life changing it can be as a woman business owner. Well, NOW is your time! WBC2020 is fully virtual based on post-pandemic recommendations regarding large gatherings, so you can save on airfare, lodging and even registration (it’s less this year!) and still reap all the rewards…just from home.
Here’s are the details:
- Six days of LIVE programming, including:
- Monday, September 21—Annual Membership Meeting
- Tuesday, September 22-Wednesday, September 23—2-Day Conference Experience
- Tuesday, September 24, Thursday, September 29 and Tuesday, October 1— Three Additional Days of Post-Conference Education and Opportunities to Connect
- $195 for members/$250 for non-members
- Keynote from Glennon Doyle, author of the new memoir UNTAMED, #1 New York Times bestseller LOVE WARRIOR and New York Times bestseller CARRY ON, WARRIOR
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Swag bag (shipped to all attendees!)
- And much more…
The first 400 registrants will receive a commemorative NAWBO cutting board. Click here to see all the details and to register now!