Diane Prescott Attorney at Law
About Diane Prescott, Attorney at Law
Diane B. Prescott, Attorney at Law, has more than 20 years of experience with the administration of wills, trusts, probate, guardianship and conservatorship. Her principal concern is to give your family the peace of mind of having your affairs in order.
- Beneficiary Deeds
- Divorce without Minor Children
- General Durable and Medical Powers of Attorney
- Living Trusts, By-Pass Trusts, Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Small Estate Affidavits for collection of Small Estates without Probate
- Trust Amendments
Having an outstanding and experienced attorney in your corner is critical, especially when you are challenged by a tough legal issue or matter. When you need legal assistance you can trust, Diane Prescott will fully support you and answer your questions.
- Former Six-Year Commissioner of the Arizona Commission on the Arts
- Licensed and Bonded Private Fiduciary
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of the Arizona Bar
- National Association of Women Business Owners Community Involvement Award, 2011
- Past Member of the Probate and Trust Division Board of the State Bar of Arizona
In addition to her accomplishments in the area of law, her art has also been featured in art exhibitions throughout the world including New York City and Sedona. Actively involved in her community in her position as Trustee of the Henderson Trust, Diane uses the endowment to provide programs in the schools, which promote access to and development of artistic expression.
Diane resides in the Verde Valley with her husband Rob and her 20 year old son who is attending college.