Name: Galit Ventura-Rozen
Company Name: Empowering U – Business Performance Expert, Speaking engagements, workshops, one on one mentoring, business consulting for high performance
1) How long have you been in business? 25 years
2) How did you get into your business? I came up with an idea and followed through and have been blessed with how well received it has been.
3) What is one of your biggest challenges running your business? Staying focused. I have such a large amount of ideas and want to implement all of them today.
4) Tell us about a big achievement in your business and personal life:
--In your business: I received the 2017 TMG Entertainment best local motivational speaker/ coach award. It was a voted category and the first year of this category.
--In your personal life: My 3 children. They are 15, 19 and 22 and are living the life they choose, making their own path in their schooling or career and give back consistently to the community.
5) Tell us about your family and personal interests/activities: I have an amazing man by my side, 3 children ages 15, 19, 22 , 2 bunnies, 2 furbabies. I have 3 younger brothers, 3 sister in laws, 6 nieces and nephews.
My personal interests include learning something new every day for the rest of my life through education, books, seminars, and more. I love the beach, nature, and being involved on different philanthropic and professional boards. Traveling is a true love of mine, no matter how close or far. To venture out and see other cities, cultures, countries.
6) What is on your desk? Salt lamp, candles, notebook and pen, motivational quotes, gemstones and crystals.
7) What resources do you use in business? I use asana for task management between myself and my assistants, linkedin, business card scanner app on my phone, and more than anything google.
8) What books have you read recently? The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan, You are a bad ass at making money by Jen Sincero, and Ask and it is Given by Abraham Hicks