2018 Woman Business Owner of the Year
It's time once again to recognize those within NAWBO - Chicago who inspire us and propel entrepreneurism forward. The Visionary award honors one outstanding person who is a leading advocate for NAWBO - Chicago and women business owners in the State of Illinois. This award will be presented at the 2018 Achievement Luncheon on May 1st.
- Applicant must be an individual (woman business owner) NAWBO Chicago Area Chapter member in good standing for at least 3 years.
- Nominee must be recognized as a successful entrepreneur and have actively promoted small business/entrepreneurship.
- Nominee should be noted for outstanding achievement.
- Nominee should exhibit role model qualities including community service, business acumen, and the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Award winner must be able to attend the Annual Achievement Luncheon on May 1, 2018 at the Mid America Club Downtown in Chicago.
Please complete all application questions below. Your application will be submitted to NAWBO - Chicago immediately upon completion. You will need to forward a photograph of nominee, electornically to email@example.com. (.jpg file preferred)
Questions? Contact NAWBO - Chicago office at 312.224.2605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be submitted by February 28, 2018 for consideration.