2018 Young Entrepreneur of the Year
It's time once again to recognize those within NAWBO - Chicago who inspire us and propel entrepreneurism forward. The Visionary award honors one outstanding person who is a leading advocate for NAWBO - Chicago and women business owners in the State of Illinois. This award will be presented at the 2018 Achievement Luncheon on May 1st.
- Applicant must be an individual (woman business owner) NAWBO Chicago member in good standing Applicant must be under 40.
- Must have started her own business within the past 2-5 years.
- Must demonstrate an uplifting spirit and willingnessto help others while clearly demonstrating passion for the Chicago community.
- Must have created innovative and effective change in her own business.
- Award winner must be able to attend the Annual Achievement Luncheon on May 1.
Please complete all application questions below. Your application will be submitted to NAWBO - Chicago immediately upon completion. You will need to forward a photograph of nominee, electornically to firstname.lastname@example.org. (.jpg file preferred)
Questions? Contact NAWBO - Chicago office at 312.224.2605 or email@example.com
All applications must be submitted by February 28, 2018 for consideration.