- Must manage a for-profit business on a day-to-day basis
- Manage, or plan to hire at least one other person or have an employee working in your business
- Minimum of 1 year in operation (must be established – no businesses in the “idea” stage)
- Formed under United States Law and operating in the United States
- Must submit a basic business plan: executive summary, company summary, product/service description, any market research data, Strategy Implementation (price/place/promotion), Management Summary, Financial Information (annual revenue last year, this year, next year projected revenue, current cash flow)
- Must be a NAWBO member (applicants may join NAWBO in order to apply)
- Must submit a video (2 minutes or less) about why their business should be chosen for the program. Accepted files types: Avi, Mov, MP3, Ogg, Wav and Zip.
- Applications are being accepted from March 8th through May 31st.
- Top candidates will be interviewed via video conference.
- Final selection will be announced on June 18th!
- Program will run from July 2018 through June 2019.